At ahacarbon, we understand that the quality of carbon fiber products matters. That's why we have a team of experts who meticulously inspect every item before it ships out to you. Unlike other companies, we don't compromise on quality to save costs. All of our products are made with top-grade carbon fiber materials, ensuring maximum durability and an exceptional finish. We are committed to delivering consistent, high-quality products to our customers every time, and we stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee. Trust us to elevate the look of your vehicle with our premium carbon fiber exterior additions.
Q: What is Carbon Fiber?
A:Carbon fiber is a cutting-edge material, which is currently used in aerospace, military and high-end racing manufacturing. The integration of carbon fiber into today's various performances and luxury cars will soon create fanatical fans for this space age material
Q: Where are Ahacarbon Carbon's products made?
A：All parts of Ahacarbon Carbon Fiber are manufactured in our Asian factories. In fact, all carbon fiber parts come from Asia, but no one will admit it because they are local distributors. Our factory is the largest manufacturer of carbon fiber parts in Aisa. I can't guarantee that all carbon fiber parts in the US come from our factory, but I can confirm that most of them are
Q: Where do our parts ship from?
A:Some of our products are shipped from California, and some will be shipped directly from our Asia factory. However, this does not affect our after-sales service, If you are not satisfied, just return it to our US warehouse and we will bear all the costs.
A: Not sure if the part fits your model?
Q: Don't worry, contact us and we'll answer if it's the right model for you. You can also place an order directly and a dedicated engineer will also contact you after the order is placed. We make sure that the parts will fit your car 100%, because we will cover all costs if they don't fit your car, and we will not sell parts that don't fit your car！
A: What are DRY and WET Carbon Fiber?
Q: Of the many different terms associated with carbon fiber, the terms "dry" and "wet" carbon fiber may cause the most confusion. Each type has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, but understanding the differences will help lead you toward making a better-informed decision about which to choose for your needs.
The terms “dry” and “wet” in carbon fiber refer to how the product is produced or manufactured. Each has its own unique approach, but the result is actually quite different in terms of weight, strength, and other factors.
A:What is Dry Carbon Fiber?
Q:Dry carbon fiber is formed by using a pre-preg or impregnated piece of carbon materials. This piece of carbon is first placed into a mold, and then into a sealed vacuum to properly cure. This particular method creates the least amount of waste and forms a lighter version of carbon than the “wet” method. The vacuuming process of making dry carbon means that there are fewer pinholes and almost no air pockets that form in the carbon. Dry carbon is the highest quality version of carbon fiber products that are produced.
However, it is 3 to 4 times more expensive to produce than its counterpart.
Advantages of Dry Carbon Fiber
40% of steel weight
2 times harder than steel
Superior manufacturing process
Uses a dry finish for enhancing its cosmetic appearance
Disadvantages of Dry Carbon Fiber
.Almost four times as expensive to produce
.Will fade if not adequately maintained
Q:What is Wet Carbon Fiber?
A:Wet carbon fiber uses a different method of manufacturing. In this process, the carbon fiber is laid out by hand into a mold using a dry cloth. Then, a mixture of two parts resin, and one part carbon is put together and applied to the cloth before being placed inside a bag and heated in a vacuum. Due to this method, carbon fiber weaves are far more affordable.
However, wet carbon fiber is subject to having more air bubbles which can create weaknesses, and wavy fiber weaves which are less consistent that the dry counterpart. Because it is far less expensive to create carbon fiber using the wet method, most carbon fiber parts are created “wet”.
Advantages of Wet Carbon Fiber
.Far cheaper to produce, meaning a less expensive product
.Has a very shiny, wet appearance which can be attractive
Disadvantages of Wet Carbon Fiber
.Weaker and heavier than its dry counterpart
.Will fade unless properly maintained
Feel free to contact us with any questions
US : +1 (661) 2780900
Ahacarbon carbon fiber rear trunk spoiler for Infiniti Q50 Q50S Sedan 2014-2022, is made from Genuine Molded Carbon Fiber Spoiler. You can add a sporty look to your Infiniti Q50 Sedan with our carbon fiber spoiler wing. We are very proud to offer you carbon fiber molded trunk spoilers. Following the line curvature of your Q50 trunk hatch the spoiler has a better profile that gives your Infiniti an added performance aesthetic, dramatically improve styling. We designed our rear trunk spoiler also to help improve the aero efficiency of Infiniti Q50 Sedan. Using the latest in aero simulation and CAD technology, we engineered a spoiler that looks great, our trunk wing spoiler is simple to install (no drilling) just with double sided tape, doesn't impede the rearward visibility of a driver, and most-importantly, reduces overall drag and increase rear downforce (helping to improve stability at speed)!
- Model: for Infiniti Q50 (Q50 Sport/Hybrid/V6/3.0t/Red Sport 400) Sedan
- Year: 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Pls check the above fitment information or send us car pictures to verify before order, thanks a lot!
- Material: Quality 3X3 weave carbon fiber
- Functions: Light and durable, create a new iconic look, enhancing the aerodynamic performance of the car
- Processing: 3D design, CNC moulding, test installation on real car, fitment guaranteed
- Surface finish: Double layered UV-Protected clear coating, shining and smooth surface
- Packing: Multilayer protected export carton, shockproof and crashproof
- Installation: Tape included in the package for easy installation, perfect fitment, no modification
How to install your Infiniti Q50/Q50S Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Wing
- Clean your trunk hatch (remove all dirt,debris,oil,water,wax ect). A cleaner trunk will allow for better adhesion and prevent your wing from detaching from the trunk hatch.
- Test fit your carbon fiber rear trunk wing on the trunk hatch. When properly installed, the wing should not be able to move left or right easily, so if the product doesnu2019t fit to your vehicle, please donu2019t install.
- Tear off the double-sided adhesive tape (When tear off the double-sided adhesive, please do not touch the double sided paste with your hand). In order to achieve better effect, we suggest to heating the double sided adhesive by hair dryer or lighting. (It can't be over 40 degrees).
- Alignment position and then paste, please pressing 20-30 seconds or more when paste and stay dry in 48 hours for the best firming result.