For BMW 5 Series F90 M5 Pre-LCI Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Diffuser Lip Wide Body Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Ahacarbon carbon fiber rear bumper diffuser for BMW 5 Series F90 M5 Sedan. This diffuser is crafted from genuine 3x3 carbon fiber that will nicely match any other carbon fiber parts you have on your car from Ahacarbon. This carbon fiber rear diffuser for BMW F90 M5 Sedan is backed by our fitment and quality guarantee to ensure that this product is going to fit well and hold its quality. The diffuser is a direct replacement for the factory plastic diffuser, no modifications are needed and is a quick and easy install, simply unbolt your factory diffuser and mount ours using the self tapping screws included. Professional installation is still recommended. Our carbon fiber BMW diffuser will fit 2017-2020 BMW 5 Series F90 M5 Sedan 4-Door. To ensure that the diffuser has a nice sheen and does not fade we complete the rear diffuser with our high quality double layered anti-UV clear coat to ensure that this product will not fade or discolor over time. Choose Ahacarbon carbon fiber bumper diffuser for your BMW F90 M5 Sedan carbon fiber needs and receive a product you can be proud to install on your vehicle.
- Model: for BMW 5 Series F90 M5 Sedan
- Year: 2018 2019 2020 (Pre-LCI)
Pls check the above fitment information or send us car pictures to verify before order, thanks a lot!
If your car has a rear sensor door, please order it prudently, the function of sensor may be blocked after the product is installed.
- Material: Quality 3X3 weave carbon fiber
- Functions: Light and durable, create a new iconic look, enhancing the aerodynamic performance of the car
- Processing: 3D design, CNC moulding, test installation on real car, fitment guaranteed
- Surface finish: Double layered UV-Protected clear coating, shining and smooth surface
- Packing: Multilayer protected export carton, shockproof and crashproof
- Installation: Replacement style, self-tapping screws are included in the package. Recommend professional installation